- » LipoCavitation
- » Sauna Dome Body Wraps
- » Foot Detox
- » Vacuum Butt Enhancement & Cryo Face Lift
- » Facials
- » Chemical Peels
- » Reflexology & Massages
What is LipoCavitation?
LipoCavitation uses high frequency sound waves to warm and open fat cells. LC does this by mimicking the body's natural metabolic process to provide a painless, non-invasive alternative to weight-loss surgery. During each treatment, the high frequency sound waves safely penetrates the skin at specific wavelengths targeted for adipose cells - or fat cells. So, How does LipoCavitation work? LC uses high frequency sound waves to safely penetrate the skin at specific wavelengths targeted for adipose cells. The LC will cause the adipose cells to warm and become porous. The cells will then begin to release their triglyceride content so that the body can process it throughout the lymphatic system. As the adipocytes release these triglycerides into circulation, their size diminishes - resulting in effective body contouring results and reduction in appearance of cellulite. We recommend 8 to 12 treatments.
What is Sculpting LipoCaviation?
This treatment combines cupping therapy, lipocavitation and lymphatic massage to achieve the ultimate results. The treatment beings with cupping therapy. This will soften the tissue, lift connective tissue, bring hydration & blood flow to the tissues and drain excess fluids and toxins by opening the lymphatic pathways. We will then begin LipoCavitation as normal in the area. Once we finish the LC, we will being a manual lymph massage. This will continue to open and drain the lymphatic pathways, stimulate inch loss and contour. We recommend 6 to 12 treatments.
Pre- and Post- Care
- We always recommend a consultation before purchasing any packages.
- Refrain from consuming any foods or caloric beverages for two (2) hours before and after your treatment.
- Drink at least 30 oz of water before your treatment. Then continue to hydrate after your treatment. The healthiest amount of water to intake is half (1/2) of your body weight.
- Exercise within 4 hours after your treatment. Exercise daily for at least three (3) days following your treatment.
- You can add on one of our massages to help increase lymph drainage- we also have an add on abdominal massage.
- Our sauna dome body wrap can help boost lymphatic drainage and burn up to 2,000 calories.
Packages and single sessions are available.
Sauna Dome Body Wraps
What is a Sauna Dome?
Our sauna dome combines carbon and ceramic to produce infrared heat. Our domes provide close infrared therapy, comfort, pain relief, detoxification and relaxation. You will be wrapped then assisted onto a memory foam heating pad with the dome around you. What is a wrap and what does it do? Our wraps can help improve those areas on your body that bother you the most. The mineral mud and compression can cause skin tightening and toning. Wraps can help aid in inch loss, water-weight loss and calorie loss. Every wrap burns a minimum of 1,000 calories and up to 2,000 calories in just 30 minutes. What is the wrap process? We start by soaking then heating our wraps in a all-natural mineral mud solution. We then apply the wraps directly on the skin with a light to firm compression for contouring. We will then assist you into the sauna dome. You will remain in the sauna dome for 30 or 45 minutes (your preference), during so you will receive a cold, aromatherapy towel. Safe for almost everyone! Almost everyone should be able to do a body wrap or sauna treatment. If you have any medical conditions that you feel may hinder you from getting this treatment, please feel free to check with your doctor. If you have a heat intolerance, we do have a wrap specially for you! Our domes are completely adjustable for a light, warmth to hot, sweaty zone! Clients with claustrophobia please note that we can adjust the wrap and dome for your needs.
What are the different style of wraps you offer?
- Simple Wrap = one specific area on the body
- Partial Wrap = wrapped from the tops of the knees to under the bust
- Full Wrap = wrapped completely from shoulders to ankles- we do not wrap the neck!
- Mud Mask add on $15 - 25
Pre- and Post- Care
- Come to your appointment well-hydrated!
- Bring a bathing suit or underwear for wrap. The wraps are wet and you will sweat.
- Stay hydrated after your treatment. A healthy amount of water to consume is half (1/2) of your body weight in ounces. Example; Your weight is 175 pounds, you should be drinking around 87 ounces of water daily.
What is an Ionic Foot Detox?
The ionic foot detox removes toxins from the body through the feet. In 30 minutes, harmful toxins will be pulled out of your body right through the reflex points of your feet into soothing warm water. The detox works by an array placed into the water sends positive and negative ions out creating a super-detox environment. These ions are able to travel trough the body and attach themselves to impurities that are oppositely charged and eliminates them through the feet. Most clients feel immediate relief.
Benefits of foot detox
Removes toxins and body waste that can cause health problems
Heavy metal removal
Faster recovery time from illness, accidents, and surgeries
Reduces inflammation and fluid retention
Enhances nutrient absorption
Assists in weight loss
Seasonal allergy relief
Slows down aging
Boosts immune system
Symptomatic relief from edema, gout, swollen joints, pain, and headaches
Inactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast, and fungus
Vacuum Butt Enhancement & Cryo Face Lift
~Vacuum Butt Enhancement~
How does VBE work? We offer a very different enhancement than any other spa in Hampton Roads. We use a series of different services to create our VBE. We begin our treatment with cupping/vacuum therapy. This will soften the tissue, lift connective tissue, bring hydration & blood flow to tissue, and drain excess fluid by opening lymphatic pathways. Directly following the cupping, we begin using radio-frequency/skin tightening to warm and tone the area. We finish the treatment with a manual lymph massage and special cryo-tools to "freeze" the effects into place. But, what does it do? VBE can enlarge and firm buttocks while reducing cellulite, increases flexibility of the skin, rebuilds collagen & elastin, improves venous flow, exfoliate the skin, decreases muscle tension, stimulates & strengthens muscles, improves lymphatic drainage and can aid in inch loss. VBE is safe and highly effective. Vacuuming can be very uncomfortable but it is not painful. We can make suction adjustments to accommodate any client. What are the results like? We always recommend a minimum of 6 sessions to begin, most need about 12 sessions. We make assessments and changes as the treatment continues. We try to customize all of our services to ensure the greatest results. Every one is very different in how they respond to the treatment- some need more than others.
Pre- and Post- Care
- Always be hydrated for any service we provide. A healthy amount of water to consume daily in half (1/2) your body weight in ounces. Example; Your weight is 175, you should be drinking about 87 ounce daily.
- Any gluteal exercise is highly recommend and required. You must stimulate the muscles after each treatment. We recommend about 50 squats per day for 3 days following your treatments. Most clients will begin a 30 day Squat/Butt challenge in conjunction.
- Avoid excessive hot like saunas/ baths/ showers and cold like wind/ weather/ shower for at least 4 to 6 hours.
~Cryo Face Lift~
How does the Cryo Lift work? We offer a one-of-a-kind Cryo Face Lift treatment! We use are series of different treatment modalities to achieve the ultimate results. We begin the treatment with Cupping Therapy. The technique we use is designed to eliminate buildup of waste and fluids in the face and neck. Once the cupping therapy is complete and the lymphatic pathways are open, we will begin using Radio-Frequency. RF is used to apply a deep heat to stimulate collagen rebuild and the elastin to tighten. Immediately following the radio-frequency, we do a quick manual lymphatic massage. We end the treatment with a Cryo massage with special cryo-tools. These tools are designed to "freeze" the affects, tighten and tone the skin. What are the results like? We always recommend a minimum of 4 to 8 treatments, some needing up to 12. We try to make the best assessments and changes throughout your treatment plan to ensure the best results.
Pre and Post Care
- Always stay hydrated before and after treatments. A healthy amount is about half of your body weight in ounces daily.
- Jaw exercises are encouraged. they have amazing videos on YouTube!
- Avoid excessive heat like sauna/bath/shower or cold like weather/wind/shower for 4 to 6 hours after treatment.
All facials require a professional skin consultation. All facials are customizable to you and your needs. The basic tenant of a facial is: cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, facial massage, masque appropriate for your skin type, moisturizer and SPF.
If you are looking to relax and reduce stress- this facial is for you. This is a completely customized facial for you and your skin needs. The basic tenant of a facial is cleansing, analysis, exfoliation, masque appropriate for your skin type, moisturizer and SPF. This is suitable for all skin types. Recommended to first time facial clients and teens! 60 minute Basic includes the basic tenant. 90 minute Basic includes the basic tenant plus steam, extractions as needed, and massage.
This facial includes the 60 minute basic facial tenant plus what is described for that Specialty Facial. Typically these facials range from 90 to 120 minutes. Please note, you may read and want a specialty facial that does not work for your skin when you come into the spa, we will provide the best facial treatments for you. All facials are painless and relaxing- extractions can be uncomfortable.
- MicroCurrent Facial - Known as the non- surgical face lift! Non-invasive, skin tightening treatment perfect for skin that is beginning to age. This facial can stimulate, tone and tighten facial muscles bringing back the firm, youthfulness of your skin. We recommend a series of 6 treatments. We offer special discount on packages.
- LED Light Facial - Full customized facial with LED. Led is an non-invasive treatment that uses various wavelength of light to regenerate skin and improve acne. Red Light - proven to minimize and even eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate collagen and elastin. RL will restore your skin youthful radiance and appearance. Blue Light - Clinically proven to destroy acne bacteria, shrink pores, calm and diminish inflammation and redness, sooth skin.
- Microdermabrasion Facial - Minimally-invasive skin treatment proven to improve the appearance of some acne, sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, hyper-pigmentation and darker acne scars. We use special diamond encrusted vacuum wand to exfoliate and gently resurface the skin without downtime or significant side effects. This treatment also stimulates the production of collagen to activate cellular rejuvenation.
- Dermaplaning Facial - This treatment uses a very fine, sharp scalpel blade that is gently brushed over the skin. The outermost skin cells are 'shaved' off manually in a very precise manner. This will encourage the skin to regenerate without damaging or causing any trauma to the skin. This treatment can help improve overall look and feel of skin, hyper-pigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines, scars and acne scars, rough and dry skin, and dull complexion.
- Radio Frequency Facial - This treatment firms, tightens and lifts sagging skin by targeting the deep collagen & elastin. Effects are achieved by gentle heating with a special RF wand to omit deep dermal warming supercharging the collagen production and tightening of the elastin fibers. We recommend a series of 6 treatments. We do offer special package pricing.
All peels require a consultation. Peels are only available from mid-October to mid-March for the safety of your skin. All peels include the 90 minute Basic Facial. This treatment is typically 90 to 120 minutes long. Please note, not everyone is a candidate for peels. We will recommend the best facial treatment plan for you upon analysis.
- Precision Peel - This peel is designed to exfoliate dead skin cells, promote cell renewal, stimulate circulation, and promotes the growth of healthy, plump skin cells. Precision is designed to minimize the appearance of fine lines, scars, acne and environmental damage. This peel is a fit for most skin types.
- Refine & Clear Peel - This peel features Mandelic acid- this is an alpha hydroxy acid proven to control blemish and reduce pigmentation. Mandelic acid has strong anti-bacterial properties to effectively manage breakouts. The Refine & Clear Peel is designed to increase cell turn over, promote the release of comedones and reducing oil production.
- Pore Perfect Peel - This peel features salicylic acid which is known to dissolve the sebum(oil) in the skin. Salicylic acid has the incredible ability to penetrate the pore at a deep level and cleanse it. It also has anti- inflammatory and microbial properties, reduces breakouts, prevents future breakouts, reduce oil production, refine skin texture and hydrate the skin.
Reflexology & Massages
Reflexology is a type of bodywork that focuses on applying pressure to the specific nerve zones in your feet. You have over 7,200 nerve endings in one foot alone! Unlike other foot massages that intend to mostly relieve tension in the feet themselves, reflexology is a far more in-depth science that aims to harmonize your entire body. According to reflexology, every part of the human body is mapped into your feet. Reflexology treatments have been found to be highly effective for conditions such as allergies, headaches, and depression.
30 min $45 | 60 min $75 Perfect to add on before your foot detox!!
Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility. Add hot stones for extra relaxation! 60 min $75 | 90 min $105 | 120 min $145
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session. 60 min $95 | 90 min $125 | 120 min $165
~Hot Stone Massage~
Hot Stone Massage is a form of massage therapy that follows the same principles of Swedish Massage with the addition of heated stones, which helps lead to deep relaxation. Adding heat to specific areas on the body enhances the feelings of relaxation and peace. Muscles that are heated with these stones release tension and stress much more deeply and quickly than with a traditional massage. The overall experience is very relaxing, nurturing, and rejuvenating. Recommended in particular for individuals suffering from fibromyalgia, arthritis or other chronic pain. The penetrating effects of the heated stones allows the massage to be delivered without excessive pressure. 60 min $95 | 90 min $125 | 120 min $165
~Cupping Therapy Massage~
This massage uses Swedish and Deep Tissue manual massage followed by cupping therapy throughout the whole body. Cupping therapy can be customized to accomplish a wide variety of techniques, from lymphatic drainage to deep tissue release. Cupping uses suction and negative pressure to soften tight muscles, tone attachments, loosen adhesions, lift connective tissue, bring hydration and blood flow to tissues, and drain excess fluids and toxins by opening the lymphatic pathways. 60 min $85 | 90 min $115 | 120 min $155
~Sports Therapy Massage~
Sports Massage is a type of massage designed for highly active people who engage in athletics. Engaging in sports
is harsh on the body and can often lead to injuries in both the short and long term. Sports Massage enhances performance and prolongs a sports career by helping to prevent injury, reduce pains and swelling in the body, relax the mind, increase flexibility, and dramatically improve recovery rates. Sports Massage is also highly effective in aiding the rapid recovery of an athlete from an injury by encouraging greater kinesthetic awareness and in turn promoting the body's natural immune function. We have been specially trained in MRT stretching. 30 min $55 | 60 min $95 | 90 min $165 Sports Taping~ $15 per zone
~ Pre & Post Natal Massage ~
Both of our therapists are Certified in prenatal & postnatal massage techniques. We strive to bring relaxation, comfort and support to our expecting or new moms. These massages are directed towards moms well being and bringing balance back into the mind & body. Comfort of mom is always our number one goal, we have invested in amazing wedge and pregnancy body pillows to support you during your massage. Light to medium pressure is normally used for both pre and post -natal. 60 min $80 | 90 min $110 | 120 min $150
A gentle and repetitive technique that promotes the movement of lymph through the body targeted towards areas that are swollen or have been through trauma to promote healing. Relieving pressure, reducing swelling, preventing fluid build up, stimulates wound healing and enhancing the function of the immune system. This is for after surgeries like Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, BBL, Lipo360, CoolSculpting and other cosmetic surgeries. 30 minutes $55
*medical lymphatic massage coming soon*